Kyle and Tonya Crane

Daisypath

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hade-made Baby Blessing Dress-For SALE!

I made a Baby Blessing Dress and had so many compliments and people saying I should sell them...so I made this second one to try it out. I'm trying to sell it for $100, but the price is negotiable. If you or anyone you know is interested, let me know! It is made of tricot regular and sheer material, purple roses and ribbons, and the sheer sleeves are adjustable by a ribbon. THANKS!

3 comments:

Kyle&Tonya said...

I made a Baby Blessing Dress and had so many compliments and people saying I should sell them...so I made this second one to try it out. I'm trying to sell it for $100, but the price is negotiable. If you or anyone you know is interested, let me know! It is made of tricot regular and sheer material, purple roses and ribbons, and the sheer sleeves are adjustable by a ribbon. THANKS!

Shannon said...

That is adorable. I would buy it is I had money. . .and a baby girl. . . and a husband! lol I love the joke by the way.

Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful!!! I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl...