So I'm following my cousin Shayla's example and just going to let everyone know how things are going since people keep asking. (which is totally fine by the way!) :) First of all, I'm SOOOO excited I only have around 7 weeks left before we get to see our little girl!! As for the pregnancy thing, it is getting VERY difficult now. First, being sick for almost a week, then getting morning sickness back again every few days, and then getting so big and uncomfortable, that I just haven't been able to get much sleep. In fact, last night was the most sleep I've gotten in a week and that was only 6 hrs. So I will apoligize right now if I haven't been as friendly or talkative to some of you lately, it REALLY is nothing personal, I've simply been too exhausted to function normaly...poor Kyle. Because of severe back pain which was being SIGNIFICANTLY aggrivated by work, I now have progressed from sleeping all night in bed, to sleeping half the night in bed and half on the recliner couch. I also have finally quit being stubborn and got a note from my doctor saying I can't work the whole day at work. Honestly, If I had realized how much better I'd feel only working 5 1/2 hrs, I would have given in a few weeks ago! It really has helped with the pain and I can actually make Kyle dinner now instead of coming home and sleeping.
As far as preparing for the baby, My sisters and Mom threw me a wonderful baby shower last Saturday, which was soooo fun! I was soooo glad to see so many people there and all the gift have really helped us out too! THANK YOU SO much everyone! I'll have to post pictures later since we took them all on my mom's video camera and my sister's snap shot...I forgot mine of course. :) We have been shopping around for the last of the stuff we need and I'm SOOOOO excited about the deals we've found. First, we found this factory that has been in business for 20 years and is closing down. They have sold REALLY nice, upscale cribs and things to High-end baby stores, so they're cribs are made to last for YEARS! They normally run from $650-$800 and are now being sold for $99-$300 because they need to get rid of a bunch of them! WHAT A BLESSING FOR US! I have been looking and looking for a good crib that looked like it would last longer than just a few years but didn't cost an arm and a leg and really wasn't having any luck, I'm soooo thankful we found this. We will be getting one tomorrow morning!! They also sell dressers there which we will get if they have them discounted that much. (I have found even the smallest dressers to be at LEAST $150! and that's for the really cheaply made ones!) Anyway the last BIG exciting deal I've actually just found today is a REALLY adorable 5 piece crib set for ONLY $30! The girl selling it said its in really good condition still, she just wants to help another family out by making the price lower than normal. (the other one we would have bought new was a 4 piece set on sale for $50 so this is a FANTASTIC deal....and this one is A LOT CUTTER too!)



I'll have to post pictures of our nursery after we get it all set up, hopefully that will be very soon. We are picking the bedding set up tomorrow sometime too! I just can't believe how truely blessed we are and thank my Heavenly Father EVERY day for loving us this much! Kyle and I have been a little worried how much this baby will cost esspecially with me cutting my hours down and eventually not working at all, but I KNOW because we have chosen to follow his cousel to start our family now and are trying our best to keep his commandments, He will continue to watch over us and bless us with the things that we need. While pregnancy is no easy thing, I'm sooo excited to see our baby girl soon and thankful that Heavenly Father is blessing us with this little one.

1 comment:
oh my goodness, I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left. I herd about your baby shower from your mom, I herd it was a lot of fun and I missed out.
Post a Comment