Kyle and Tonya Crane

Daisypath

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Camping!!



K so I have LOTS of pictures and videos to add on here so mostly this post is going to be those. Sorry to those of you this gets emailed to...let me know if it doesn't even show up for you and I'll try to copy it without the videos for you.


We FINALLY got to go camping again! Haven't been since last June when Maelie was still in my tummy. Her face was hilarious when we got out of the car...she LOVED the dirt and just stared at the ground for a long time!
Other than trying to make sure Maelie was warm the first night, the trip was wonderful! It was so fun taking her hiking and watching her watching everything, like the other kids playing in the dirt and shoveling dirt into each other's diapers, and watching being glued to the fire and mesmerized with the tent.










We even got to hike to a cave with her, but we didnt' go in since it would have been pretty difficult crawling through water and holding a baby. It really was SOOO fun and I'm so glad we got to go.




After we got back we got to go to our regular fast sunday dinner at Grandma and Grandfather Freestone's! I was soooo excited to get to see Robert, Bridget, and Breena there this time. Breena was fun to watch crawling around and 'playing' with Maelie and Preston. I was also soooo glad Shannon and Preston were back...I thought they weren't going to be coming back and was so sad. I just LOVE family soooo much!








I also miss my family in Utah (and Colorado :) ) sooooo much and am sad I can't see them all the time. So I decided to take some more videos and pictures of Maelie's progress as an inch worm and standing. She's just getting so big.











This last picture is of the first rainbow we've seen since we moved down here...BEAUTIFUL!

4 comments:

Sammie said...

we miss you too!! It so weird not having you guys up here. :(

Angie said...

You guys are SUCH a cute family! How fun to be able to go camping...that is one of my goals this summer...but first we need a tent! lol...

Rachael said...

It looks like you guys are enjoying your summer! Thanks for making a special shout out to your family in Colorado... Makes us feel special :D Maelie sure is growing up quickly. One of these days we'll give her a Colorado cousin that she'll just HAVE to come and visit. We love you guys!!!

Jen said...

It was so good to see the pics and video. You guys look so great. We have yet gotten the courage to take Ari on an overnight camping trip so AWESOME for you guys doing it. Glad she did so good:) I miss you guys!