So Maelie is CRAWLING! She goes sideways and backwards and can sit up from laying down! She really is moving all over the room now...we're going to have to baby proof everything now. She is growing up soooo fast! Before we know it she'll be walking!
She also recieved her very first Package today! She loves to at least chew on her photo album she got from Nana, eventually she'll learn how to actually turn the pages. :)She also got a cute picture of Nana and Grandpa in a frame and a shelf saying that says "My Nana". Nana got her/made her all these so Maelie won't forget them. I sure wish we could just take her up there to them!
Maelie also loves her cousin Layla...well, hopefully soon they will learn to be nice to each other and stop pulling toys away and pinching and scratching each other. :) They are both so cute!

4 comments:
Oh my gosh I started to bawl when I saw this!! I miss her so much!!! and not to mentionI miss you and kyle so much!!!! I hope you guys are doing well down there?! I cant believe she is already crawling!! I just wanna squeeze her she is so cute!!! I love that picture of her and her cousin in matching outfits! Miss you and love you! :)
Oh, how I wish Milan and I could be there! Maelie is such a sweet and smart girl. Be sure to keep posting pics and videos so we won't totally miss out on her childhood! ;) Love and miss you all!
Go Maelie!! Wow Tonya she is growing up sooo fast! I feel like you guys just left...good job on the videos they are the best! I love her little swimsuit too...so cute!
Ya she is crawling! It was so good to see you last weekend I just wish we could have spent some more time together.
Post a Comment