Well, I've finally given in and decided to post this thing...well see if I can actually keep it up now. Kyle and I have been married exactly 1 year as of today, July 20th...CRAZY! Time goes by so fast...its so wierd to look back and realize this time last year we were stressing over wedding plans and moving into our first apartment in Lehi. Now Kyle and I have just moved into our second...and even nicer apartment in Alpine, Utah and busy preparing for our first little girl to join our family in November. And yes, incase anyone hadn't either gotten an e-mail, text, and/or phone call yet, we just found out last Wednesday that it is officially a girl! I'm soooo thrilled and can hardly wait to start dressing her and girling her all up! Anyway, as far as the new place goes, we absolutely love it here! It is a beautiful two bedroom basement apartment in a VERY Beautiful neighborhood, and in a AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL ward! People are so incredibly friendly and nice here; I couldn't believe how many people introduced themselves to us the first week. We also both just got our first callings in this ward and for once it isn't a music one for me!...We have been called as partner Sunbeam Teachers! I'm actually excited, not only that I get to teach what has been called in our ward as the craziest class, but that I get to stay with Kyle through ALL of church now! :)
Well, as far as jobs go I'm still working at Beehive Clothing sewing garments, but will be a stay at home mommy in just a few months....possibly sewing baby blessing dresses and selling them. Kyle is running around like crazy from job to home to job working around 60+ hours a week as a full-time teller at Wells Fargo here in Highland and also part-time Hardware associate at the Lindon Home Depot. Since this all started we really don't get to see a whole lot of each other, but I am so grateful we have been blessed with these jobs to help us save for our family and that I have a husband so willing to work so hard for us. Our life has TRUELY been sooo blessed in so many ways. We have an amazing supportive family, great jobs, wonderful home and ward, and so much more! I thank my Heavenly Father EVERY day for these amazing blessings and know that as we strive to do what he has asked, we will continue to be blessed even more.
7 years ago

5 comments:
Yay for blogging! I was going to email you my blog address but I lost your email in the move. But I guess you can get it when I leave a comment. Congrats on the baby girl! Keep in touch.
I'm so glad you started a blog, I think you will get hooked, you can do so many creative and fun things with it. hey i herd you are having a girl. ya!! just what you wanted, i decided girls are so much fun! i just started putting pigtails in sadies hair and i love doing it. Anyways i love ya
Will you email me your email address? Thanks!
Do you have any names picked out yet?
So I think I'm going to be a little slow in actually adding things to this since all our pictures are on our other computer that we haven't set up yet...I'm still working on unpacking right now. I also have been having trouble with the internet lately, but we'll see what I can do. :) I'm actually lucky to even be on right now the way it keeps kicking me off every few minutes...so much for nice high speed wireless.
Yeah! I am really not good at blogging either but I like to blog. I think the names you picked out are way cute. Check out my blog. We have the same background. Green is the best color. Blog to you later. Love Ya, Kat
Post a Comment