Kyle and Tonya Crane

Daisypath

Friday, July 25, 2008

Alpine Apartment

4 comments:

Reisner's said...

Thats a pretty big apartment, it's cute too. how many rooms, I'm guessing two cuz that's the usual but it looks pretty roomy

Kyle&Tonya said...

yeah its a two bedroom and yes pretty roomie too! The bedrooms are actually slightly smaller than our last apartment in Lehi, but the Kitchen is DEFINATELY bigger! I Love it here, it feels a lot more like a home rather than an apartment and all the appliances are fairly new too...the only down side is it is currently infested with ants that I'm desperately trying to fight off! Its getting better though :)

Michael and Aubray said...

Tonya!!! It's Aubray! AHhhhh! Oh my goodness, how have you been!? Leave me a comment at www.mikenaubs.blogspot.com It's good to finally find you!

Amber Bryce said...

I like your new apartment. How fun! That slide show is really cool. And, I saw the banana chair I gave you =]