What a pretty baby!!! Ya Dave is from Eagar he probably knows them. Its such a small town they know everyone! Where did you meet your husband? Do you still talk to Shannon?
Congratulations!!! It sounds like you had a hard time getting her here, but it was worth it. She is so cute you guys. If you need anything let us know. Email us at khatch9371@yahoo.com with your blog address.
Well, I guess since I never update my blog anymore, I'll at least update the background :)Kyle and I have now lived in Arizona for almost 2 complete years since we were married. (July 20, 2007) We are now proud parents of two adorable children. Maelie born Nov 28, 2008 and Kason born July 5, 2010. Life is sure interesting and changing in many unexpected ways for us, but it is also wonderful!
3 comments:
What a pretty baby!!! Ya Dave is from Eagar he probably knows them. Its such a small town they know everyone! Where did you meet your husband? Do you still talk to Shannon?
Congratulations!!! It sounds like you had a hard time getting her here, but it was worth it. She is so cute you guys. If you need anything let us know. Email us at khatch9371@yahoo.com with your blog address.
Cute pictures. Has your belly grown since these were taken? You are tiny. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment