Kyle and Tonya Crane

Daisypath

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sorry this is so dark, I just had to post it though cause she makes the cutest noises! I appologize right now for putting a bunch of stuff on this time...I finally got a chance to do it! :) I ABSOLUTELY love my little Maelie and she keeps me quite busy most of the time. She is growing sooo fast it's crazy!

She's been smiling and laughing when I talk and laugh with her for a few weeks now and really loves lifting her head and looking around at everything. She is also a very good little sleeper. Daddy loves to spend whatever time he gets with her and especially loves helping with bath time, which is another one of Maelie's favorites.

She really is such a good baby and we are soooo happy and thankfull to have her!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she is! I need to come over so I can see her :)

Reisner's said...

She is so cute, I can't wait to meet her. I love the matching dresses

The V-Rod's said...

She is so cute! And she is growing fast. Keep taking those pictures and videos.