Kyle and Tonya Crane

Daisypath

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Birthday Fun!

So I don't know why I didn't take any pictures, but yesterday I got to celebrate my birthday with my cousins Marie and Shannon and her son Preston; and my sisters Shayla, Chelsea, and Tiffany; and friends Heather, Andrea, Darlene, and Sammie and my mom. I actually have had a week long birthday since Kyle and I had to celebrate it earlier thanks to his work schedule and my mom took me shopping for new maternity clothes even earlier in the week (I'm finally at the point that I need them!). It really has been a good one this year though! I was sad at first that I would hardly even get to see Kyle the whole day, but then after deciding to throw myself my own mini party, it made the day much better! We had a true girl's night so Kyle probably would have been thankful to not be there, except of course for missing out on the strawberry shortcake and ice creams of ALL different kinds, and the pizza...other than that though, we had fun talking about girly things, including guys, dreams and sleeping adventures, and other stuff. We even topped off the night with a genuine chick flick, Cutting Edge...such a CUTE movie! :) I really did enjoy this birthday and THANk you everyone who was able to come...it really did make my day! :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Tonya, I am so glad I got to be there!! I really had a fun time. You are the best, just so sweet and caring. Anyway, I am glad you had fun cuz it was your day!