
K so for our date this last week we decided to go to the $2 tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point. I've been wanting to see the gardens for soooo long and I was NOT disapointed...they are absolutely GORGEOUS! If you haven't seen them yet I would highly recommend it...it took us a little over 2 hours to walk through it all, but then not only was I pregnant and walking slow, but we also just had to stop, take pictures, and just sit on the lawn by the waterfalls and soak in the beauty! There is also a kids discovery garden that is separate from these, but it looks pretty fun and is also $2 on tuesday...I'm not sure for how much longer though. Anywho...just wanted to share these pics with ya!

2 comments:
Wow Tonya!!! That is a Beautiuful picture! You look so good! How far along are you in that picture? I just had our 1st baby boy on Aug. 9th. You'll have to Check out our Blog to see pictures of our little Tanner. I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!
Tonya!!! I found you through Alicia's blog and I'm so glad I did! It seems like we are all so grown up and having babies! I had my first little boy in March. Our blog is arizonaraisors.blogspot.com so fun to catch up with old friends! Good luck with your little girl!
Mindy Turley (now Raisor)
Post a Comment