I like your pictures at Thanksgiving point. Last year we went there for our anniversary and I was about the same size as you and about that far along. We even took pictures at a lot of the same places. I just think it's kind of crazy, these little coincidences. The day we went the weather was absolutely perfect and, of course, the gardens were beautiful.
I used the same sight as you. I just changed the size of the of the slideshow. But, I had to delete the original one, and it erased your comment. Thanks for the idea!
Well, I guess since I never update my blog anymore, I'll at least update the background :)Kyle and I have now lived in Arizona for almost 2 complete years since we were married. (July 20, 2007) We are now proud parents of two adorable children. Maelie born Nov 28, 2008 and Kason born July 5, 2010. Life is sure interesting and changing in many unexpected ways for us, but it is also wonderful!
4 comments:
I like your pictures at Thanksgiving point. Last year we went there for our anniversary and I was about the same size as you and about that far along. We even took pictures at a lot of the same places. I just think it's kind of crazy, these little coincidences.
The day we went the weather was absolutely perfect and, of course, the gardens were beautiful.
Can you help me? I put a slideshow on my blog, and it's off-center. Do you know how to fix it?
Um...I'm actually not sure...I had a really hard time getting this to work right and I'm not sure how I did it...what website are you doing it from?
I used the same sight as you. I just changed the size of the of the slideshow. But, I had to delete the original one, and it erased your comment. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment